Thursday 15 December 2011

Coot, RH6.1 x86 linux

From: Santarsiero, Bernard D.
Date: 22 November 2011 00:31
To: CCP4BB@jiscmail.ac.uk


I just installed CCP4-6.2.0 and COOT on a Red Hat v6.1, x86, linux
workstation. Some of the menus, along the right edge, are gray buttons on
gray background. Where is the preferences file to change the colors of the
menu buttons? The menus across the top of the window are fine.

Also, idiffdisp is unable to view a file. It loads the idiffdisp window,
but gives error messages. Is there a log file that I can scan? I think I'm
missing some library files for x86.

Bernie

--
Bernard D. Santarsiero
Research Professor


----------
From: Paul Emsley


Hello Bernie,

The buttons icons to which you refer are svg icons.  There is something old/strange about your system that fails to load/convert svg icons (it may be the gtk/gdk pixbuf loader). I don't have further details.

Hope that helps...

Paul.


No comments:

Post a Comment