Sunday 18 December 2011

RNA polymerase purification

From: Appu kumar
Date: 24 November 2011 18:04


Hello every one,
                             Sorry for asking off topic question, I have purified different subunit of RNA polymerase, now i want to assemble it. Can you give me valuable suggestion regarding the gel filtration column and ion exchange column which will facilitate the purification of assembled RNA pol. I want to know name of gelfilteration column and other column which would be used to purify. I do not hav much knowledge regarding column so would you please help me by giving me your valuable suggestion.

Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

----------
From: Xiaopeng Hu


Which RNA polymerase are you working?

xiaopeng

----- 原始邮件 -----



No comments:

Post a Comment