Sunday 4 December 2011

Error in overlapmap


From: Rojan Shrestha
Date: 15 November 2011 02:07



Dear all,

 

I am trying to calculate the correlation between two 2Fo-fc maps but I was getting error. The error is:

 

CCP4 library signal library_file:Cannot open file (Error)

               

This error was appeared after reading the given map files and trying to calculate correlation between maps in atomic level. It looks like to me that library from CCP4 is missing but other CCP4 programs like fft and sfall are working well. The name of library was not specified in error message. Because of this error, I tried to run example available in CCP4 (mapcorrelationprocedure) package but mtz file used in the examples are missing in my CCP4 package.

 

I have two questions:

1)      How can the missing mtz file be obtained?

2)      What can be solution of above error?

 

If somebody knows the solution, please suggest me.

 

Regards,

 

Rojan

 

 


----------
From: Eleanor Dodson


Can you send command script and full log file..
Are the maps on the same grid and axis order?
You would have to request CC by map section  I guess..
Eleanor


No comments:

Post a Comment