Tuesday 11 October 2011

Solved: [ccp4bb] MOLREP fails when using "input fixed model"




Sorry,
I should have had a look also at the CCP4 site:
updated version of molrep from Aug 8.
http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/updates/linux/ccp4-6.2.0/bin/
Cheers
Guenter
Dear Zhong Chen and CCP4 users,
I get the very same error on a Centos 5 box. Is there a solution yet?
Best regards,
Guenter
Dear all,
  Recently, I used MOLREP to molecular replacement.
 My OS is fedora 14 and CCP4 version is the newest one ccp4-6.2.0 .
 When I run a pdb file and mtz by MOLREP without input fixed model, everything is right.   However, when I run it by MOLREP when using "input fixed model".  The error is attached below.
 At line 1260 of file /usr/local/xtal/ccp4-6.2.0/src/molrep_/molrep.f
Fortran runtime error: End of record
 Actually, my ccp4 is installed at /home/software/ccp4, not at      /usr/local/xtal/ccp4-6.2.0/src/molrep_/molrep.f, which does not exist in my linux.
In addition, I tried several published structures and tried to test MOLREP  by "input fixed model" method .The error are same.
 Moreover, I tried to run it in windows XP   using "input fixed model",  Molrep run well.
 I thought that it is a bug in this version of MOLREP.
 Any comments are welcome.
 with best wishes
zhong chen
--------------
zhongzhou chen Room 2071, research center in life sciences,
 No. 2 yuanmingyuan west road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100193  P.R. China




No comments:

Post a Comment