Sunday 29 April 2012

Problem running imosflm


From: David Schuller
Date: 23 February 2012 23:40


I installed CCP4 6.2.0 on Scientific Linux 6.1 (x86_64) on Feb 9, including the versions of tcl & tk offered by CCP4.

When I try to run imosflm, I get the following:

====

MOSFLM_EXEC set to /usr/local/xtal/ccp4_master/ccp4-6.2.0/bin/ipmosflm
testing MOSFLM_WISH (/usr/local/xtal/ccp4_master/tcltkplusplus/bin/wish)
Error in startup script: invalid command name "iwidgets::tabnotebook"
    while executing
"iwidgets::tabnotebook $itk_interior.f.tabs  -tabpos n   -background "#dcdcdc"  -tabbackground "#a9a9a9"  -foreground "black"  -tabforeground "black"  ..."
...

====
On the problems web page I find the following:
CCP4i
...
8. imosflm exits with invalid command iwidgets::tabnotebook
Date  : 24/04/2009
CCP4 Version: 6.1.1 using tcltk++

This is due to tclIndex not being copied from tcltk++/iwidgets4.0.1/generic to the <install loc>/lib/iwidgets4.0.1/scripts during the build-tcl-tk++.sh process. The solution is to manually copy the file.

====
But in my installation I find this:

# find . -name tclIndex | grep iwid
./tcltkplusplus/iwidgets4.0.1/generic/tclIndex
./tcltkplusplus/lib/iwidgets4.0.1/scripts/tclIndex
# diff tcltkplusplus/iwidgets4.0.1/generic/tclIndex tcltkplusplus/lib/iwidgets4.0.1/scripts/tclIndex
  (No output returned; i.e. files are identical)

====
I have version 6.2.0, so that fix should have been incorporated in the distribution. Also, the file is present where it is supposed to be. So that does not seem to be the cause of my problem. Did I miss something? Is there another fix?

    

No comments:

Post a Comment