Friday 30 September 2011

Paper describing the structure of LFA-1

From: Narayanan Ramasubbu

Dear All:
I would like to know the literature on the crystal structure of Leukocyte Function-Associated Antigen One (LFA-1, CD11a/CD18).
I have the structure of I domain but not for the entire molecule. I would greatly appreciate if people can point me to the right article/reference.

Thanks
Subbu

----------
From: Ed Pozharski

One way to get that kind of information is to run your sequence against
pdb using NCBI BLAST, and then follow up the papers associated with the
PDB entries that come up.

PubMed search is also not a bad starting point.  If all else fails,
there is always google.  I am sure that with right keywords (e.g.
"structure of Leukocyte Function-Associated Antigen One") a review
article will pop up (if it exists) among the first five or so hits.

--
Oh, suddenly throwing a giraffe into a volcano to make water is crazy?
                                               Julian, King of Lemurs


No comments:

Post a Comment