Thursday 8 September 2011

Phaser problem

From: Amir Khan
Date: 29 August 2011 00:22

Hi

Has anyone a solution to the following problem with Phaser (version 2.1.4)?

UNHANDLED ERROR: basic_string::_S_create

It seems to be data and model independent – there was an old thread from earlier this year, but I cannot find a follow-up.

Thanks!


Amir



----------
From: Randy Read
Hi Amir,

When this error was reported before, it turned out that the sequence file used to define the composition had the one-letter code "Z" (presumably for Se-Met), which Phaser-2.1.4 doesn't recognise.  I'm not sure what the newer versions in CCP4 and Phenix would do with this, but at the time I recall we were at least going to make the error message more informative.  I'll check when I'm back at work (it's a bank holiday today in the UK).

Regards,

Randy

------
Randy J. Read
Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge




No comments:

Post a Comment