Thursday 10 November 2011

Dyndom errors

For some reason, Dyndom all of a sudden does not work (or the error lies between the monitor and keyboard). When I submit 2 PDB codes of nearly equal sequence identity, I get the "sequence identity < 40%.

Now, if I try to upload my own files, I get the "File not found" error (when I know for sure that they are).

Also, when the server doesn't give either of the above errors, I am left with an apache error.

I've used this server many times to do the same type of analysis that I am having so much trouble with now. I also tried running the CCP4 embedded version, but get a segmentation fault error, and the program won't advance.

Has anyone else encountered these errors? Perhaps the server is under maintenance?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best,

jason porta

No comments:

Post a Comment